Bad webhost

crazyj 16:01 05 Sep 05

A few weeks ago I posted a message on these forums regarding my unreliable webhost. Now I am extremly angry at the fact that the web hosting that I purchased off of ebay has now stoped working and the person who I purchased it off of has canceled his ebay account (roth387) and I think he (or she, I just do not Know) has created another account under the name of rockethosting (I know this because the adresses that I have found relating to them both correspond). I have just looked back at the feedback given to roth387 and many people have ammended there feedback to say the same has happened to them. Is there any way that I can contact ebay and make them ban him and anyone else registering from that address automatickly.

spuds 16:32 05 Sep 05

If you look at eBay you will find that they have a 'contact us' link, plus there is also a 'dispute link'. You can also get good advice by using the community forum. Did you not notice any of these provisions!.

crazyj 16:34 05 Sep 05

have you looked at the rocket hosting site it is terrible???

crazyj 16:51 05 Sep 05

I emailed the email address on the rocket hosting website saying :"How can you afford to keep your prices so low???

--
From Jamie"

just to see what name was used in the reply and I got a response from "Greg" this time not "Andrew" alough they seem to point to the same person.

I might be totaly wrong about this whole thing but I just dont want anyone else being ripped off by this person.

pj123 17:05 05 Sep 05

Have you got any links to support your statement???

crazyj 17:06 05 Sep 05

what do you mean??

pj123 17:41 05 Sep 05

What is the website address? What is the category where this hosting service is being sold on eBay? etc...

Gaz 25 12:41 06 Sep 05

check this click here

crazyj 15:38 06 Sep 05

Links supporting my theory

"Andrew Roths" address:

1 grey fell close
stanmore
middlesex
HA7 3DQ

click here
click here
click here
click here

pj123 15:53 06 Sep 05

Yep, looks like eBay has sussed him out. He is suspended.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…