Audio Label good service.

joe95 12:24 27 Feb 07

I have been using this programme for a little while quite good an upgrade was available so I paid my dues d/loaded etc.etc. and had a problem it wouldn't print colour checked all settings, print cartidges still no joy e-mailed support they immediately refunded my money. I supplied them with details of my PC system and printer and they asked me to check my printer settings again as they had tried it on a similar printer lo and behold I had missed the print quality setting which was set to fast draft changed it everything okay. I e-mailed them back apologising etc and asked them if they wanted me to input my card details again. This morning received reply saying I could keep the upgrade for free.
The mistake was mine but I think they deserve a pat on the back for their service I'm as quick as the next person to moan about bad service'
Well done Audio Label
Joe

vinnyT 13:25 28 Feb 07

Nice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…