ATI mobility radeon 9000 graphics card

ohyesblah 15:12 20 Apr 04

I have a multivision ionix laptop with this graphics card. As this company stopped trading in january can anyone help me upgrade this card.

TomJerry 15:32 20 Apr 04

I do not think it is easy to upgrade laptop graphics card. Most laptop's graphics "cards" are on board, so most possible to replace. Some laptop use mini agp card, they can be replaced but I think it is almost impossible to find anyone sell mini agp card to retail customers. You may be able to find some company do it for you, but it would be too expensive to think about it.

If you really want to use laptop to play games, see the one you got and buy another one from novatech, ajp, dell etc.

computernerdiamnot 15:59 20 Apr 04

try this firm click here or best still call 017724543000 and ask for barry
as tomjerry says it will probably be better to buy a new machine. The components in laptops are so tightly intergrated for performance that really only memory hard drive and cd rom are able to upgrades.

computernerdiamnot 16:08 20 Apr 04

also here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…