ATI 9800 Pro for just £111.95 +VAT

powerless 19:44 03 Jun 04

So £131.54 .

Cheap as chips until these hotties move in click here

powerless 19:46 03 Jun 04
  ted bear 22:08 03 Jun 04

athough i have no doubt ATI make good graphics cards i am wary of purchasing one due to the number of problems that seem to arise with these cards.many of my friends have ATI cards and all seem to have suffered from various problems with them. is it just me or do people who have nvidia geforce cards have no problems - or do they just keep quiet?

2neat 22:19 03 Jun 04

why is this Sapphire GX-017-SP lite card dearer?
I would love a 9800 pro card but am still waiting till they drop more. £141.23 inc delivery is too much.

duckers 11:30 04 Jun 04

Had lots of ATI cards over the years, only ever had a problem with an old RAGE128,,
Got a sapphire 9800Pro now and it works a treat,, I got a poor little power supply though and occasionally the system locks on boot up because theres not enough power to fire all my drives (all IDE sockets used) but the system is due for a new mobo etc shortly so Ill fix it then; Not realy the fault of the card then!.

Get one if you can afford it, it will see you through till christmas at least.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…