Athlon 2800 versus Pentium 3Ghz - difference?

I'm choosing between two Evesham machines: the Axis 2800+MKR click here and the Evolution 3000 Blue Beast
click here

Is there a difference in performance?

Lastly, is this graphics card (128MB DDR ATI Radeon 9800SE All-in-Wonder graphics with TV-out & DVI) any good or is it better to stick to the graphics cards featured in the two machines above?

Many thanks.

SANAP 23:54 17 Feb 04

u will need to look in mags to track down the differencebetweeb amd and intel ie they will be a chart that will show what amd is equal to and intel chip speed wise.

On the graphics front GET THE ATI RADEON 128 9800 PRO as I have spent the last 3 days reading up and this one rocks. A bit more but it will be worth it. It is the one I am buying with my system and an intel 3.00ghz.

Look here and compare

click here

sanap

GANDALF <|:-)> 07:10 18 Feb 04

There will be no noticeable difference.

G

JerryJay 11:04 18 Feb 04

Is there any difference when you do video encording?

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:45 18 Feb 04

Couple of my friends use video editing/production facilities a lot and they swear by AMD but for no logical reason other then they have always used comoputers with AMD chips.

G

Stuartli 14:38 18 Feb 04

Are you entirely convinced that you would be able to notice any difference in real time?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…