Asus K8V-MX ATX Athlon 64-bit motherboard

gin0_76ph 20:12 21 Feb 05

hiya guys! i am new to this place and i was wondering if you could help me. i am planning on upgrading my motherboard+CPU and hope you could shed some light on the Asus K8V-MX 3200 motherboard. what are the high points and low points of it? is it new in the market? is it adviseable to get the 3400 one? and most importantly is the fan much quieter? (coz my current 2600 is a bit noisy..when you are staying i a qiuet flat like mine:) Thank You!

howard60 20:28 21 Feb 05

the latest amd 64 uses the 939 socket I would not use an older type. Sorry I do not know anything about this board but try looking at click here they have surveyed most of them.

freaky 10:44 22 Feb 05

If you want to use the AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Processor (939pin). This uses the latest Winchester technology then a good board is: -

Asus A8V Deluxe GB LAN/1394/SATA/RAID/ AUDIO (939 pin).

I have got the above CPU and Asus board in my new Mesh. It is also very quiet because the MOB incorporates Quiet Technology. This technology means that the CPU Fan speed varies according to how busy the CPU is.

Mesh fitted a 350W PSU for the above set-up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…