Asda's delivery times

Stuartli 14:53 04 Dec 07

Ordered a DVD from Asda last Tuesday (November 27th) which was finally despatched on Monday (December 3rd).

According to the website's tracking system I must now expect to wait up to 10 days for delivery.

First and last time Asda will get my custom on-line...:-)

SANTOS7 15:54 04 Dec 07

up to 10 days, could arrive tommorrow then..

Amazon for me, last DvD i ordered, 3days to get here,delivery is superb, don't use anybody else now.

I ordered some stick-on touch lights for my daughters bedroom sunday night, arrived this morning...

Stuartli 16:45 04 Dec 07

Amazon for me normally, but Asda price was 25 per cent lower.

Fortunately it's a Christmas present so no real harm done, but certainly irritating...:-)

SANTOS7 17:01 04 Dec 07

As long as it arrives in time thats the main thing... Damn cheap tho 25% off

spuds 17:40 04 Dec 07

I was looking at the Asda website for some CD's on Saturday, and it stated " Availability: In-stock at manufacturer - usually despatched within 4 working days".

Ordered from Amazon in the end, and got the cd's today, excluding one, which they have stated 'due to error' it is now out of stock, and would I like a replacement or refund.

Stuartli 20:28 04 Dec 07

I had the same "usually despatched within 4 working days" message last Tuesday...:-)

ronalddonald 22:11 22 Feb 08

go to the supermarket and buy it from there

Stuartli 23:36 22 Feb 08

Yes, stupid me.

But it's not always that simple.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…