Armadacomputers going downhill?

Europa 12:14 03 Apr 05

I was going to buy a computer from them, have been sendig 2 emails about 3 weeks ago, had an answer every time, now last week and this week tried to send an email about their new feature (configure an Armada PC)but would want another case, they said that they are modifying their Build Your Own webpage, (I haven't seen any changes on it in three weeks), and now they don't answer to emails anymore. My emails bounced back nearly straight away. I would not buy from a company which have email addresses on their website and don't answer them. I would only call them for the very last adjustments, at the moment I was just getting informations. It sounds like deja vu to me. What do you think, should I look elsewhere?

spuds 17:09 03 Apr 05

If you are still interested in resolving your query, then it could be faster via telephone. Details here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…