Aria.co.uk

walesrob 01:10 14 Dec 04

To put it lighly I am getting very "annoyed" with Aria.

I ordered a TFT montor from Aria in November, but it arrived faulty. I had it sent back and a request for a refund. I used the Aria rma procedure as requested, but since that day, December 1st, NOTHING. All my emails to them are ignored (not even an autoresponse). All calls to their customer services number are put on hold for 40 minutes+ (never got through gave up waiting). I even sent a recorded delivery letter demanding the refund.

So what do I do now, wait, wait and wait and hope one day they will finally do something. Why do we put up with nonsense like this? I normally use EBuyer or Dabs, but this once I used Aria on the basis of price. Never again.

So what now, trading standards? Small claims court? Anyone know of a magic phone number where I can speak to someone senior at Aria?

vaughan007 10:38 14 Dec 04

Send a recorded delivery letter saying they have 14 days from the time of receiving the letter to refund you or you will take legal action to recover the price of the monitor plus any additional costs that are incurred by you.

Make sure that you include a daytime and evening telephone number and an email address. Say that they can contact you at any time to discuss why you have not yet received your refund or been contacted by them.

After 14 days...summons them to court.

harps1h 22:24 14 Dec 04

if you check their t&c's you may find info there about their refund policy. it may take a few weeks as i had this problem earlier in the year. but overall i found them polite and courteous

walesrob 11:23 15 Dec 04
  pj123 17:06 15 Dec 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…