Aria Technology Limited

J5 19:00 31 Mar 04

Is this an online company that anyone can recommend? Their website (aria.co.uk) is excellent and the prices for LCD monitors very attractive. It even sells Dell monitors (at prices surprisingly lower than those charged by Dell. Is there a down side?

Rayuk 19:12 31 Mar 04

Have bought via net and also at their shop.no problems.

Do a search for Aria I think they have been mentioned a couple of times.

byfordr 19:49 31 Mar 04

Only used them once, without problems. Would definately consider using them again.

R

Mike574 21:06 31 Mar 04

I've used them a few times and I find them very good. Once I had a problem with a cpu so I emailed them and got a reply within the hour comfirming there was a problem with it. They told me to contact their returns department to get an rma number and return it for a replacement. As I only live about 30 mins away from them I popped in(to save on postage and time) and they knew who I was straight away and I even spoke with the tech guy that emailed me. I got a replacement cpu there and then with no hassles.

J5 00:02 01 Apr 04

Many thanks for the reassuring responses to my query. How do they manage to sell Dell monitors much cheaper than Dell?

hatrickj 11:42 01 Apr 04

{quote)How do they manage to sell Dell monitors much cheaper than Dell? (end}. Could it be like holidays and things like ferries. Go direct and you'll be charged full whack. Go elswhere and you get it cheaper.Presumably because a lot is shifted through the outlet with reduction in costs. I think the economists use the term 'economies of scale'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…