Aria Tech: Manchester

tachoman4 00:13 07 Feb 06

Hiya...

Just a short note to say that having used Aria Tech: now for quite some time, I have found their service has improved no end.....and their prices...well for TFT's REALLY cant be beaten.

One thing tho' the returns / short delivery system could do with a bit of a sort out.....I had to wait a while for my short ship item to be sorted...but this was all done AFTER I phoned them...which is a bonus !!! at Least you CAN talk to someone !!!

Dave Weston in Cornwall UK

Forum Editor 01:11 07 Feb 06

from Speakers Corner.

spuds 09:57 07 Feb 06

Always best to leave a link, if a company as a website with ordering facilities ;o)

rmcqua 11:14 07 Feb 06

Their prices for TFT monitors CAN be beaten. The Samsung 930BF that I have is £8 less where I bought it.
click here
Having said that, they do seem to have a very good range of products.

Totally-braindead 11:55 07 Feb 06

Interesting point rmcqua, I however am one of Ebuyers unhappy customers, I've used Aria a few times and would use them again. I cannot say the same for Ebuyer.

rmcqua 12:18 07 Feb 06

Totally-braindead
That's good to know. I may give them a try. Interestingly, I am in the middle of my first unsatisfactory transaction with EBuyer (items shown as in stock, then not available when picked for packing; part of order not received).

Totally-braindead 12:22 07 Feb 06

I'm not going into the story again rmcqua, suffice to say I got my money back but it took a couple of months. Thats why I won't use them again, I realise others like them, including the FE but theres better companies out there in my opinion and I would prefer to deal with them, companies such as Novatech.

tachoman4 12:41 07 Feb 06

Hiya

Thanks for the comments...and yes I too was that unhappy customer with e buyer...although in their defence have improved amazingly since I first used them over 3 years ago....but they still fall down on their e note system.....

Aria I have to say have a much better system of tracking and communications

click here

rmcqua 12:54 07 Feb 06

tachoman4
Hope you don't mind me going off-thread for just one more time but, just to finish my comment re., EBuyer, yes their e-note system is currently estimating 7 days to respond. That's not good customer service, in my opinion.
I will definitely give AriaTech a try next time I want some stuff.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…