//some 3rd party need geo

Aria returns policy

Jakey boy 10:29 14 Apr 05

Anyone got any advice about this situation with Aria? I bought a Maxtor hard drive from them, and the thing eventually, (within the warranty period) came up with a SMART failure warning. I got an RMA from them and returned it. Now,over a month later, I phone them about it, and they tell me the drive works, (nothing wrong with it) and it's gonna cost me nearly a tenner to get it sent back!! I tested this drive on three computers with the same result! This cannot be real!! I know a bit about consumer law, and this is surely a scam? Anyone?

walesrob 10:38 14 Apr 05

I have dealt with Aria as well, but in my case, I returned a faulty LCD monitor and demanded a refund. This took over 4 weeks, and only after some faxes and recorded delivery letters did things get sorted.

I have heard about Aria pulling stunts like this on other forums, so you have to be insisent.

Send a recorded delivery letter to the MD at Aria House
Belle Vue Avenue
Pottery Lane
Manchester
M12 4AS

and also fax a copy to 0161 248 1615 beforehand.

Hope this helps

pj123 14:35 14 Apr 05

walesrob, no good addressing letters to The Managing Director. His/her mail is almost certainly opened by someone else. You need to address it to a name.

The managing directors name for Aria is: Aria Taheri.

"Aria Taheri retains full responsibility for the daily management of the business as the Managing Director and principal shareholder of the company."

Jakey boy 17:01 14 Apr 05

Will take your advice walesrob, and send the letter and fax. And pj123, I will address the documents FAO Aria Taheri. Will post and developments until item is resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…