Aria - Excellent product, excellent service

Mike574 14:12 05 Sep 03

I bought a new mobo, psu, cpu and fan the other day. Had problems with the cpu(only showing level 2 cache as 256 kb instead of the 512 it should be). E-mailed their tech support guys and within a few hours got a reply back saying it was a hardware fault and I would need to return it. So I got an RMA number and then decided I would pop in the place and drop it off to save on postage and time as it's only 20 mins away. In the returns office they remembered my name and email(even spoke to the tech support guy I'd received an email from). They replaced it there and then with now fuss at all. Since then i've ordered twice more from them and delivery has always been next day. Good site for tracking your order too. Well done Aria..

Mike574 11:04 29 Sep 03

bump

Brian-336451 14:56 29 Sep 03

Ordered an 80Gb Maxtor hard disk. Arrived next day by courier for less than the price of my local (discount) retail price less VAT, a lot less.

Excellent service Aria - thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…