Are mesh computers good?

bobie574 12:47 05 Jul 03

Are mesh computers good?

Bloggo 13:34 05 Jul 03

Yes

AMD 4 ever 13:50 05 Jul 03

Lets put it this way....All modern PC's are very closely cloned in hardware and spec sense. This means they are all almost identical in the way they are a PC. But what makes a manufacturer or a supplier rise or shine above the rest is the ability to recognise components that will complement eachother, set the system up to achieve top performance, after sales, warranty, recovery disk etc...these all contribute to a better overall system. I believe MESH are good, but do not rule out many other. I would personally construct a table with pros n cons of all, detailing all named components etc. This will become evident that many use the same hardware!

handful 15:43 05 Jul 03

Top notch components and excellent build quality. On the downside, after sales can be bad. My experience so far ok but look at all the threads.

ray27 17:07 05 Jul 03

Ditto to the Handful's comments
Support is practicaly useless .

When the system works it appears to be good value for money just hope you dont need the support

I am getting various beeps on start up and after trying out various things that support sugested they are still the same so thay have asked me to confirm name and address and they will collect it for examination
I just cant understand why I paid extra for on site when they wont honour the contract.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…