Are Dabs.com Reliable?

Some bloke 12:00 28 Oct 03

I have decicded to buy NIS 2004 of click here as it is cheaper then my local store (PCW) so are they safe and reliable as for delivery and stuff like credit card info?

Brian-336451 12:05 28 Oct 03

YES, YES, YES, I've dealt with them for over 4 years (even with problems) and they've been ultra-reliable and very helpful.

Much would of course depend upon how they are approached if problems do occur (hardware doa etc).

Golden rule of philosophy, deal with them the way you'd like to be dealt with yourself.

But they are reliable, yes. You can order with confidence.

Southernboy 12:14 28 Oct 03

I bought a monitor that was despatched the same day and received the next working day.

However, there are quite a few posts about people who have experienced lack of customer care with faulty products which is, I think, the penalty of being an internet company only, i.e. you cannot telephone them.

Further, no good asking for pre-sales information. You won't get it.

In short, you are in their hands, but the consensus seems to be that they are OK.

Red Flag 12:57 28 Oct 03

I've bought plenty of stuff from them and never had a problem. They do sponsor Fulham FC though!

the fulham thing is making me rethink a little (particularly after last weekend) but Dabs.com has never let me down and I make at least 90% of my purchases with them. However people do report trouble if they find a problem with the supplied goods and need support. I would recommend you only purchase goods that are in stock.

a member 19:51 29 Oct 03

I have spent around ?1500 with dabs in the last 18months and never had cause for complaint , got 1 faulty hard drive , they collected it next morning and within a week the replacement was up and running.
For me their service and aftersales have been faultless.

Agreed, Delivery is good.

Agreed, Prices are keen.

Customer service? click here

Chris the Ancient 20:06 30 Oct 03

There are various threads about dabs at the moment!

click here

click here

I used them once - had similar problems and would not touch them with a 10ft sterilised plastic bargepole.

There seem to be FAR too many complaints about this company on this website for me to even think of giving them a second chance.

bremner 20:13 30 Oct 03

As usual you only hear from the people who have had problems.

The ten of thousands who have not had any problems, only fast, efficient and money saving service are the massively overwhelming majority.

Andy-218631 20:48 30 Oct 03

I have bought some goods (5 to 6 transactions within 1 month). They are prompt in dispatch but the Parcel Force may either delay or misplace your goods (not always - 50% prompt delivery). That's my experience with dabs. Your credit card details are safe. When you experience problem with the goods, dabs will do the needful BUT IT TAKES A LONG TIME. You may have to wait for 1 month even there is 3 years onsite warranty. So, you must have a standby.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…