An apology

johndrew 12:03 01 Jun 06

I recently bought and had trouble with Acronis True Image and as a result made some rather severe comments on them, their support and the product.

click here

click here

click here

After a protracted dialogue with their support organisation which entailed a lot of trial and error fault finding they eventually invited me to download the trial of True Image 9.0. This cured the problems and I advised them accordingly.

By return of e-mail they sent the serial code for a download of the latest version of 9.0 as a `Free Upgrade`. I was not expecting this but find it most refreshing and encouraging that much of what I have read on various sites appears to be inaccurate as many of my comments were.

I think I owe Acronis a public accolade for the help and support I have received from them and an appology for my lack of faith.

Well done acronis.

spuds 12:34 01 Jun 06

Just goe's to prove, that if you deal direct with a good reputable company, things can turn out very advantages ;O)

iso9001 14:48 01 Jun 06

I recently had a problem with my car anti theft device, it has a 10 year warranty, but after 7 years i thought i would get told it had had it's working life. I contacted the company about which new one to go for and mentioned mine did not work, they told me they would look at it and repair or replace it, The sent me a reply label & told me it would take a week or so.

1 week later i get a brand new device, to say i was gobsmacked was an understatement.

Forum Editor 17:36 01 Jun 06

Moving there now.

johndrew 18:58 01 Jun 06

Sorry FE. Given that it was a specific on a discrete item Speaker`s Corner seemed right to me. The other comments I made were in Helproom & Speaker`s Corner as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…