An apology...

Slithe 15:05 04 Sep 05

Right - I've been very quick to run my mouth off in the 'John Lewis HP Laptops' subject and I think it's time for me to apologise.

Firstly, I recognise that I got the situation wrong and VERY wrong on that day, and admit that I may have seen the situation I wanted to see - a conman instead of a salesman doing his job. Interrupting was rude on my part and I, as the editor stated, was right to be asked to leave.

Secondly, I intended no libellous reference to John Lewis, its employees or customers. What I stated was based on my anger at the time - and once again, someone was right to pick me up on this. As a law student, I should know better - and I rather let my emotions get ahead of me.

Lastly, I offer my sincere apologies to anyone who I've offended. I was quick enough to let my hotheadness get the better of me - it takes a man to say sorry.

I hope that this is the end of the matter - and to anyone who I've unintentionally offended, my sincerest apologies.

Stuartli 15:18 04 Sep 05

Always count to 10 first and, if necessary, yet again.....:-)

bremner 15:21 04 Sep 05

I have just read your thread and have to say that your actions in the store must have been OTT to actually get yourself thrown out.

Taking advantage of the elderly is however despicable and if that was truly what was occurring then I applaud your motives for interrupting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…