APC Couriers ????

finerty 00:09 22 Oct 10

has anyone used APC couriers, I ordered some items from a supplier who use APC, the Supplier told that APC tried to deliver goods on a number of occasions and left cards.

No cards were left i eventually received the goods but whose telling the Porkies APC or the supplier.

Th suppliers was most adamant that APC left cards an had tried to deliver the goods, but no cards were found or posted through the letter box.

ICF 07:19 22 Oct 10

Not used APC but had the same issues with City Link.

spuds 15:00 22 Oct 10

Funny enough, I had a delivery last week that I believe was by APC. No problems at all, except for the driver who appeared to be in a bit of a rush. But it was late afternoon.

cruiser2 16:14 22 Oct 10

I have used APC several times to send parcels from Lancashire to our grand-daughter in Kent. Have always had good service. After sending an email last time complementing them on the good service, got an email reply from the MD giving a 10% reduction on the next order.
Have found them the cheapest.
Started using them after Royal Mail lost two parcels and only offered minimal compenstaion.

spuds 16:54 22 Oct 10

Perhaps worth mentioning. This week I had a delivery from the same company who had used APC (?) last week, and the items were delivered by a different courier company. Some courier companies have inter-change arrangements with other courier companies were they share loads and distribution facilities, which might add to lost items or non-deliveries?.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…