aol email contact??

rubot 19:41 03 Mar 09

hi everyone,

okay, so i cancelled my service with aol some seven months ago. i had been paying for almost a year whilst never properly receiving the service.

now, after no contact from aol in those seven months, i have received a letter and a phonecall from a third party claiming the incident has been passed into their hands as i owe aol over £100.

i have emailed the debt collecting company and explained the situation and they have told me that i need to contact aol.

unfortunately, i am currently living outside of the uk with no way to contact aol by phone and therefor require an email adress but i cannot find one anywhere.

can anyone please help as quickly as possible?? i really want this resolved asap.

thanks in advance.

MAT ALAN 20:04 03 Mar 09

click here
should find what you need here,good luck...

rubot 20:27 03 Mar 09

Thankyou, I have now sent them an email on my AOL account.

However, I would really prefer being able to contact them and recieve their replies on my other, primary email address.

Does anyone know if that is possible or have an email for them that I could send directly from my other account??

MAT ALAN 20:38 03 Mar 09

Not sure what you mean, you do not need an AOL account to send them emails, just send them what you need to, with whatever email client you prefer...

rubot 21:06 03 Mar 09

But when you click on the email link it leads you to aol sign in and doesn't just provide you with an address??

sorry for sounding the absolute dunce...it's only because i am. :]

HondaMan 12:14 04 Mar 09

You'll need to use your (old) AOL identity to get anywhere with that lot, but point then to your new em address.

MAT ALAN 16:31 04 Mar 09

AHHH!! Sorry rubot i see what you mean now my mistrake not yours, not au fait with AOL apart fro m the horror stories i read about (some good ones too)...

Diemmess 15:39 05 Mar 09

If it is not too late, snail mail is most difficult to find on the AOL pages.
I have pasted from their page here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
o Address to Complaints Management Team
o Alain Meric, Vice President of Member Services Office
o Date(s) of incident(s)
o Name of Member Services representative you originally spoke to, if known
o The nature of your complaint
o Your full name and address
o Your AOL screen name
o Telephone number
Where to send it:
c/o Member Services
PO Box 387
Southampton
SO30 9AL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At least ordinary mail has always brought answer usually by phone anything up to a week afterwards.
Usually a cheerful Irish person M or F at the other end.
Good luck!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…