//some 3rd party need geo

Anyone used Pixelprice.com ??

Mike574 01:54 28 Mar 03

Just seen a Prolink Geforce FX 5200 Ultra AGP, 128 MB DDR DVI & TV for an unbelievable price of 159 Euros or about £108.44 (awaiting stock 10 days). Surely this can't be correct. Has anyone out there had any dealings with this company before or tried ordering from them? I'd be interested to know if anyone actually managed to buy one for this price without pixelprice catching on.

Stuartli 02:12 28 Mar 03

It's a French firm - beware, I had very serious problems and a long standing row with another French outlet, Nomatica, from late last year.

I also found out that most items can prove to be just as cheap, and often less, from companies in the UK and that includes delivery.

For instance, the Sony camcorder orignally ordered from Nomatica was £758 including delivery; on arrival it proved faulty.

Its replacement (sent by Nomatica via the postal service rather than TNT so it could avoid transportation costs) never arrived and, eventually, the same camcorder was ordered from LetsGoDigital for £649 including next day delivery.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…