Anyone used

BigAl127 11:26 26 Jul 03

I placed an online order on Wed 16/07/03, which should've been despatched by 1st class post.

Fri 18/07/03 Rang them. Item out of stock. Short delay they said.

Thur 24/07/03 E-mailed Customer Services. Received reply item now in stock, and despatched by 1st class post.

Today. Order still not received.

Has anyone else had similiar problems or is it just delayed in the post do you think?

-pops- 11:39 26 Jul 03

Do a search of this site using cartex as keyword. You will find all sorts of things about them - mostly less than complimentary.

BigAl127 13:40 26 Jul 03

Nothing uncomplimentary came up on any search i've done on Cartex.

spuds 13:48 26 Jul 03

As pops as suggested, a search will show you many problems with this company. Recent magazine advertising from this company, would suggest that prices quoted are for trade/bulk purchases.Best to stick with the more better customer friendly companies.

-pops- 14:27 26 Jul 03

Where did you search?

I did mean search on this forum using the search facility at the top of the index page to ConsumerWatch. Just use cartex as keyword.

BigAl127 18:13 26 Jul 03

Just re-run the search you mentioned, and saw the list of complaints. Previously I came up with a blank list, my error no doubt.

Guess i'll have to wait with baited breath to see what happens.

At least i've got the card company to fall back on if needed.

Many thanks for your prompt replies.

Had 2 orders delivered in 4 days. 1 on sun, del. tue. 1 wed del thur. Can't fault the service.

woodchip 19:19 26 Jul 03

If you want a good ink supplyer go click here

BigAl127 10:13 31 Jul 03

By Tues 29/7 still not received my supplies so e-mailed them again.

30/7 Received a reply saying "Whilst we did receive stock, there was not enough to cover all our backorders, our next expected delivery date is later this week.
Please confirm delivery of your outstanding order by the end of this week."

So much for my order being despatched by 1st class post last Thursday.

-pops- 10:23 31 Jul 03

This sounds so familiar.

Don't hold your breath.

woodchip 15:23 31 Jul 03

You haut to have put this in ConsumerWatch. If it's spelled wrong sorry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…