//some 3rd party need geo

Anyone use Virgin.net Broadband?

Fateful Shadow 17:41 04 Jun 04

I haven't got this, but I've been looking around ISP's and Virgin.net seems pretty good for broadband. However, there isn't anything saying how much you can use in the month (e.g. IGB upload and download).

Does anybody know if there is one, and if there is, what is it?

computernerdiamnot 17:51 04 Jun 04

I am on Virgin Broadband and like the service i get. As far as i know on the 512kb service i do not have any restrictions on downloads and uploads. Been with them from the start on dial up and i have never had a problem.

johnsims 18:51 04 Jun 04

I went with Virgin for the same reason - I've had a dial up account with them since the days you paid £15 per month PLUS call charges. Not aware of any limit on file transfer. Big plus is no 12 month contract. Very happy overall.

Fateful Shadow 19:20 04 Jun 04

Thanks for that. I'll have another look round the ISP's, but I think I'm going to stick with Virgin...that is once it gets here!

Thanks again :)

Dipso 22:01 04 Jun 04

I have heard that they prefer you not to download more than 1GB a day/5GB per week but I'm not sure if they enforce this.

SANTOS7 16:39 08 Jun 04

I use virgin BB and have had no problems, the installation service was good and very easy to setup, good luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…