anyone still viewing joost?

sunny staines 20:10 02 Oct 07

when first mention here i downloaded and watched a few clips but nothing new came along in new programs, and the programs never got reinstalled after a reformat. just wondering if anyone still using it and has it moved on and improved with regular new programmes?

sunny staines 17:34 04 Oct 07

has everyone else has deleted it too? i was hoping it would take off.

jimv7 14:41 05 Oct 07

I still use it now and again, there is an update for the software and loads more programmes have been added.

click here

and its now open to anyone according to their last email.

jimv7 14:43 05 Oct 07

"Remember how special you felt to be invited to Joost? Well, you can hold that over the newbies because as of October 1st, Joost is no longer invite only. We are open to the public. The burden's off you. Your friends, family, arch-rivals and more can get Joost on their own."

taken from their email to me.

sunny staines 15:25 05 Oct 07

jimv7

thanks the paramount channel looks ok, i ll give it another go to watch some old classics.

jimv7 16:14 05 Oct 07

Not to mention the reruns of Flash Gordon starring Buster Crabbe, now on joost, ah, Saturday morning pictures, would he escape, is this the end, come back next week and find out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced