Anyone Recommend Steganos Internet Anonym Pro 7?

A-R 12:08 25 Jan 05

So does anyone use this software and would recommend it? Or does anyone know of a better alternative?

Or do you think that it's an unnecessary security program that isn't needed with a good security suit?

I'd like to hear from anyone with an opinion...

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:28 25 Jan 05

Totally OTT and unecessary unless you are a spook or from Al Quaeda. I fail to see why anyone would need to be anonymous on an open resource.

Use AVG AV, Adaware by Lavasoft, the new Microsoft anti-spyware suite, Ccleaner, any free firewall if you feel that you need one and regeseeeker.

these will clean and protect you more than you will ever need. Remember, people that use anonymisers have an imflated sense of their own importance.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:28 25 Jan 05

ps............they are all FREE.

TomJerry 12:44 25 Jan 05

it does not work with many ISPs

basically, ISPs do not want this kind of software in case they cannot trace certain things

Modo 14:10 25 Jan 05

It doesn't work in most instances.

I can see it as useful for avoiding VAT on software downloads by appearing not to be in the EU.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…