anyone recommend a good built in oven

sunnystaines 14:49 04 Jun 10

our fitted kitchen ten years ago came with a stoves fitted double oven, had ten years of misery and breakdowns with it now they no longer make the parts.

so looking for an inbuilt electric double oven but do not want to get caught out again with a poor make.

i was thinking of bosch or AEG any recommendations

size 60cm x 70cm

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:37 04 Jun 10

Don't faff around...Neff...there is no other.

G

sunnystaines 15:53 04 Jun 10

thanks, no nothing about neff will look them up.

tigertop2 17:30 04 Jun 10

We have had a Neff double built in Oven for 3 years now. It is nicely made, functions well and the only negative things I can think of is it is not as good at self cleaning as it claims--and the grill facility is not as effective as a grill should be. However few if any are. Would certainly purchase another.

sunnystaines 17:42 04 Jun 10

looked at the comet web all the neff are the wrong size at 60x90.

sidecar sid 20:10 04 Jun 10

Look at Built-under.
click here

sunnystaines 20:22 04 Jun 10

thanks for the link, not sure why i could not find those,will pop over to comet sunday to look at some.

Forum Editor 08:07 05 Jun 10

Neff, or Siemens.

Both excellent from personal experience.

chub_tor 08:09 05 Jun 10

D-Neffinitely Neff

wiz-king 10:09 05 Jun 10

Take a good look at the stainless steel models - see the marks - they almost never look clean! the old-fashined white is easier to keep looking nice.

Demora 08:37 06 Jun 10

Belling are cheaper than Neff (thats if they're still going)

We moved into this house 5 years ago and the oven is still working. No Idea how old it is.

Comes up clean and eveything still works.

D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…