Is anyone with PlusNet for broadband

erkmatrix 11:25 05 Feb 04

Just wondered for the £18.99 a month is that including VAT, I couldn't see on their site if it was.

Also have you had any problems?

Phil

iashem 12:09 05 Feb 04

i use a subsiduary of plusnet called force9.co.uk i have had 1 problem in 7 months when they were down for about 4 hours, the £18.99p service does not allow file sharing however it gives you everything else

allstar 12:32 05 Feb 04

junipaire

I have the £18.99 pm service and it does include VAT

erkmatrix 14:29 05 Feb 04

yeah thats great, yeah I have just been to the click here and its seems to have alot of positive feedback. I'm currently paying £20 a month for dial up with karoo at kingston communication which is alltime rip off and now we now have the option of BT adsl so I'll switch back to BT and get the plusnet adsl.

Phil

Waldoc85 17:06 05 Feb 04

I joined last November based on the positive feed-back reported here click here.

So far more than pleased with the extra speed.

rickf 17:07 05 Feb 04

yes, is the answer. Its a very good isp.

i've been using plusnet for 13 months and like the man said its been down for 4 hours.

i'll never go back to dial up , too slow.

i'll stay with plusnet for as long as i think i'm getting a good service and so far the thought of changing hasn't even crossed my mind (not that it would have far to travel :) )

Hoseman 00:14 06 Feb 04

Im with Plusnet since Sept but not with the 18.99 service. So far so good so cant complain.

BeForU 00:18 06 Feb 04

Been with PlusNet since last June with the £21.99 service and have not have any problems yet myself. They are very good indeed. They always keep you updated with any news about your payment or anything that is happening with their services, although i guess most BB ISP do that anyways.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…