anyone with a panasonic dvd or vcr recorder?

sunnystaines 07:42 14 Jul 10

just replaced our VCR our new one has VCR or dvd recording options and comes with built in freeview.

recording from freeview is simple, but lost on recording a channel viewed though our sky box the instructions are too vague.

set up is tv - basic sky box - panasonic vcr/dvd combo all set up per manual with scart leads.

anyone able to help

StuHolmes 08:40 14 Jul 10

We have a Panasonic DVD/HDD recorder. We have the Sky box connected to AV2 via scart. Set the time manually, channel AV2 and set autoview on the sky box.
There is another method (Ext Link) which is supposed to start recording when autoview is set on Sky box, but I could never get that to work satifactorily. HTH

sunnystaines 08:58 14 Jul 10

i have the skybox set to av2.

the manual says turn on video and shows icon then next step is to select av2. then no further instructions.

on another section on recording tv it says select the desired channel how do i know what channel the sky is? i have the option of scrolling 999 numbers

also in your reply you mention setting autoview on the skybox what is this please.

i am a real novice on all this sort of set up.

sunnystaines 09:12 14 Jul 10

sorted now, rang panasonic to get missing instructions which were program check button to press then set channel number as av2 and not to scroll the list of 999 numbers as per instructions

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…