Anyone know about, offering Photoshop and Autocad

kendor969 12:23 PM 25 Mar 13

Saw link to this site offering Photoshop CS5 for 19euro. Sounds too good to be true .Anyone know about them?

HondaMan 14:02 PM 25 Mar 13

In their Ts&Cs, I found this:

"You" refers to the user. "Software" refers to the Shop4Soft training content." What EXACTLY are they selling I wonder?

bjh. 15:35 PM 25 Mar 13

Sounds too good to be true.... Well, you said it yourself, didn't you?

wiz-king 16:37 PM 25 Mar 13

To be sure,it could be bother. As the full program normally costs around £800 I dont think you would get mush for e19. If you look at the other page for autocad it does not even have a link to download the program.

Dinab 19:28 PM 11 Apr 13

I purchased this and cannot download - it takes hours - told to turn of Norton - a bit dubious so didn't - then found Trojan ADH.2. Some you win!

kendor969 10:26 AM 12 Apr 13

Sounds as if it definitly was too good to be true.

Dinab 09:48 AM 15 Apr 13

Downloaded and having help with any problems from them - all up and running!!!!!

Busy now eating my hat!!

Forum Editor 17:56 PM 15 Apr 13

The student version of Photoshop CS5 costs £300, so common sense should tell you that you cannot possible buy a new, properly licensed version for 19 Euros.

You will almost certainly be buying an illegal copy. I challenge the supplier to prove otherwise; if I receive satisfactory evidence I'll apologise, but I'm not holding my breath.

lotvic 22:35 PM 15 Apr 13

Microsoft won't be very pleased either when they find out that website advertises fully working MS Office Pro 2010 for 19 euros.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

HDR video: Everything you need to know

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know