Anyone heard of this company

paddy75 13:08 23 Feb 05

I ordered sdram memory from this company for my brother in law useing his credit card and my e mail address from my computer,he registered with them and gave his details including his ph.number,and delivery to his own address,they sent me an e mail confirming order but rung him up the next day to say they were supicious of this and would i e mail them to confirm everything was above board,this i did and another two e mails later have heard nothing,they have taking his money but he has not recieved his order.There is no phone contact number on their site and i have tried Yell.Com and BT phone book but there is no entry for them.this is going on from Feb 2 the company is click here Thanks Paddy

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:10 23 Feb 05

Are you sure this is the correct address as the addy cannot be found.

paddy75 13:14 23 Feb 05

Sorry,this is correct address click here Paddy

961 13:34 23 Feb 05

See reviews at click here which rather show similar results

wiz-king 13:51 23 Feb 05

That address is listed to Europc, Total GPS and Total PDA. Seems like they change their name a lot, or they have amalgamated several firms. I have not dealt with them so have no experiance of them, I dont think I will be using them in the future either.

Stuartli 14:03 23 Feb 05

Try writing:

Bargain Buys 365,
90 Fifty Pitches Road,
Cardonald Business Park,
Glasgow G51 4EB

or e-mail all these(!):

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

By the way, a search using all the criteria above plus EuroPc Ltd (presumably the head company) fails to elicit any information whatsoever on

wiz-king 14:03 23 Feb 05

0141 440 5000 fax 0141 440 5010 hope this helps.

Stuartli 14:06 23 Feb 05

..or a telephone number...:-)

paddy75 16:57 23 Feb 05

Thanks for all your replies, i E mailed at dinner time today for the forth time and got a reply to say they E mailed me yesterday (not recieved).They said they where sorry for the delay but my order was posted yesterday,so i will tick resolved for now. Thanks again Paddy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…