anyone had problems with eclipse?

rkirk 19:14 30 Apr 10

I have had a terrible experience with Eclipse. £1000+ spent at start of Jan and still no working computer. I demanded a refund having returned the computer 3 times for repair at end of March, but Eclipse are resisting. Truly dreadful customer care throughout the entire process.

cruiser2 19:22 30 Apr 10

I thought you were going to make a comment about the new cruise liner which was named at Southampton on 24th April.
Hope you get your problem sorted.
I use a local computer shop who build and service my PC. You can talk face to face with the people who build the computers and correct faults.

spuds 23:50 30 Apr 10

There are two companies that go under the name of Eclipse. Is it the one at Coventry, because if you do a search, you will find that they have a mixed selection regarding good and bad service comments.

I have purchased a couple of minor items from the Coventry Eclipse, and in fairness I found them okay, when others have not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…