Anyone had experience with this company?

JoE. 10:50 28 Dec 06

click here

I'm basically looking for a graphics card compatible with the Sims 2 Pets expansion pack ("T&L Enabled cards such as ATI Radeon 7000 or greater or NVIDIA GeForce 2 or greater" or something)

Would this work, and does it all look legit?

Thanks, JoE :o)

Joe R 11:09 28 Dec 06

I have used this well known and reputable company, many times over the last five or six years, and have never had any problems with them.

Joe R 11:10 28 Dec 06

Should have added, virtually any card available will run this game.

The Brigadier 11:42 28 Dec 06

Not for a few years & then it was mainly for building barebones systems, found delivery ok, but returns some times a bit difficult but on the whole OK.

JoE. 11:47 28 Dec 06

Joe R - virtually any card will run it, but the internal one one our system causes some graphical malfunction :o(

JoE

Stuartli 12:12 28 Dec 06

It's been around for a long time and I've visited personally as well as ordering online over the years.

spacecadet 19:49 28 Dec 06

hi ive just muddled through s problem with graphics for sims 2 for my daughter and it was a case of googling the error message which subsequently involved updating the drivers for her graphic card
its now running ok, try this first before upgrade

JoE. 19:51 28 Dec 06

it's not a problem in every sense of the word, the game runs fine, just when it does, the sim-walls flash red.

JoE :o)

spacecadet 19:51 28 Dec 06

ps what graphics have you got?

JoE. 19:54 28 Dec 06

I don't know. It's on the family machine downstairs, but as it's still the internal one from when we got it a couple of years ago, I would presume nothing spectacular.

JoE :o)

spacecadet 19:59 28 Dec 06

firstly find out the graphic card,check it is compatable and update the drivers if it is,it should be one of those two problems compatable or drivers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…