Anyone had dealings with Custcomp

Thurrafork 17:33 12 Jan 09

Hello,

Does anyone know of Custocomp's reputation in the business? About to buy a PC and wondering if they are any good.

Thanks

HondaMan 19:11 12 Jan 09

Have to say I've never heard of them.

HM

Joe R 19:52 12 Jan 09

Thurrafork,

are you sure you have the right name?

None of the search engines have heard of them either.

MAJ 20:12 12 Jan 09

First time I've heard of them. click here

Kaacee 22:06 12 Jan 09

Strange that they say the company was started in 2008 by a university student and then in the next breath they say we have "years" of experience....

Might be wrong but seems a bit dodgy to me

tullie 22:50 12 Jan 09

They could have experience prior to this company.

Kevscar1 07:17 13 Jan 09

I can find no address on their website so wouldn't deal with them.

The Kestrel 09:03 13 Jan 09

I would use a company that has received numerous good reviews on this forum such as Cougar Extreme click here and Novatech click here .

GaT7 12:57 13 Jan 09

"I can find no address on their website so wouldn't deal with them."

The placement is a bit odd, but it is present - click here, at the bottom: Custocomp Ltd, 35 Crowther Street, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 2ER, United Kingdom

The above matches with details at Companies House click here (so they're a registered UK company), & also the domain registration info at click here.

From click here: "We allow you to choose to Collect From Our Office or have your purchase Delivered To Your Door." can only be a good thing too. G

Dazzam 06:15 16 Feb 09

They are genuine guys, I made a post in the forum about my dealings with them :) Hope it helps.

Daz

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:42 16 Feb 09

It is truly remarkable that 2 posts appear at the same time about a new company.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…