Anyone fancy one of these Novatech PCs?

Totally-braindead 19:35 14 Jun 06

I just recieved the Novatech newsletter, now they haven't really sold high end PCs but are now selling one called a Diablo click here Wish I had the cash.

rdave13 19:49 14 Jun 06

Shame you have to buy an os for it! If it wasn't for that extra sixty quid I'd have ordered one.....

rmcqua 08:53 15 Jun 06

4 x 7900GTX graphics cards!
Wow!

freaky 11:10 15 Jun 06

Novatech appear to offer very good value for money, and I can't remember ever seeing a post on here criticising them.

What I do notice is that they seem to use Foxcom Motherboards - which I have never heard of before.

rmcqua 11:32 15 Jun 06

I think (not sure) that Novatech may have some kind of exclusive UK distribution arrangement with Foxconn. Given Novatech's reputation for quality, I can't imagine there being a problem. I once read an article about Foxconn and they are a Taiwanese based multi-national with a wide product range and high tech. manufacturing facilities in Taiwan, China, USA, UK and Ireland.

wjrt 19:03 15 Jun 06

click here

good enough to make i-pods though

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…