anyone bought from laptopshop.co.uk?

terryr48 21:48 25 May 05

has ayone bought from click here are they any good and what about after sales service. thanks

Forum Editor 23:09 25 May 05

had a machine from them when she went to university. They delivered as promised, the computer was exactly what we expected, and is still working well, two years later.

I can't comment on after-sales service, because we haven't needed any.

Curio 14:23 26 May 05

My son bought JVC from this Company. Works abroad. Had a memory problem, came home, contacted them, memory replaced by return of post. Well pleased with service.

Chris the Ancient 21:44 26 May 05

I bought a Thinkpad from them a couple of years ago. Excellent and fast service and well packed.

Coz it was 2nd user, and couldn't really be checked, the battery failed fairly early on. And I didn't really have any problems over that sort of failure - it had a battery warranty of three months (I think). I phoned them up and explained and we did various tests while I was on the phone. The decision was that the battery was dead and they said they would send me a new one. I asked if it could be done without sending the old one off first. No problem! They put one in the post - Special Delivery - and asked me to return the dead one when I had time - using the same packaging. This I managed to do before I went on holiday.

I was a happy old man after all that and felt that the service I got from laptopshop was good. Slightly dearer that some others - but good.

KatyN 00:17 27 May 05

I bought a couple of small items from them and got a quick and efficient service and no problem with the product

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…