Anybody else dislike black cases?

puppetmaster 16:18 11 Mar 04

First post here! Looking to buy a hefty spec machine in the near future but I am only want the base station, keyboard and mouse as I have a good 19' CRT monitor in beige that I have no wish to change. I have looked at Mesh, Dell and Evesham but they seem to produce ugly black towers etc. that will not match my Samsung monitor and Yamaha home theatre system.

Thought about Carrera SSC but have read a few negative posts about them, can anyone suggest a good reliable PC maker that does not make PC towers in dust collecting black!

Ta.

JerryJay 16:22 11 Mar 04

You could try Silver work well with beige.

wee eddie 16:26 11 Mar 04

Just by chance, even the front page will give you an option. click here

JerryJay 16:28 11 Mar 04

Carrera SSC have some nice silver cases, see here
click here.

I have silver case (DIY machine). Actually I wanted to have black but my wife hates black cases.

silver cases all round in my house

Rayuk 18:39 11 Mar 04

If you have a look at Evesham you can configure your set up with a beige case

Rayuk 18:42 11 Mar 04

That is the Platinum and Prestige systems but itappears not the Crusador systems

cycoze 20:01 11 Mar 04

Backing up what Rayuk says , a friend recently bought a Evesham Axis 64 3200+ , he did not like the wide black case and it was build with a slim beige slightly taller case , the company is flexible .

TOPCAT® 23:14 11 Mar 04

They may be able to help on this. TC.

click here

ch0pper 01:11 12 Mar 04

they could offer you those vile, nasty white cases where everything ends up looking dirty.

Or, someone might just come up with a case as sezy as Apple use .... I'm delighted with my G5.

Aspman 16:33 12 Mar 04

If you are up for putting your own together get a cheiftec scorpio case. Available in all sorts of colours. I've got a blue one and my mate has silver. they are very big tho. You can see them all at click here. You get matching keyboards and mice as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…