any suggestion for a speaker purchase

rosalinebenson 13:54 22 Dec 08

I want to purchase a good speaker for my music fantasy with a high bass short of thing, can you just any of your recent purchase that was just awesome, so that i can opt for any of them

crosstrainer 13:58 22 Dec 08

This would have had more response if you had posted in Consumer Watch, or Helproom....But do you mean computer speakers? If so:

click here

A good selection on the link above.

laurie53 20:26 22 Dec 08

As it's Speakers' Corner I was going to suggest that there may be one going cheap in the House of Commons shortly!

crosstrainer 20:31 22 Dec 08

))

AL47 21:07 22 Dec 08

try a dedicated forum, i use head fi for my headphones, speaker ones must be about

recap 21:20 22 Dec 08

click here for a selection of computer speakers or look at the Bose computer speakers: click here

AL47 22:16 22 Dec 08

bose are not a good choice, expensive, great marketing, and thats what u pay for

Forum Editor 22:41 22 Dec 08

from Speakers Corner.

GaT7 02:01 24 Dec 08

rosalinebenson, some sort of budget to work with will be helpful.

Some of us had offered suggestions up to £50 in this thread click here couple of weeks ago. G

Stuartli 10:48 25 Dec 08

Altec Lansing has been a long time respected US manufacturer of hi-fi speakers - it also sells a range of models for computer systems; in fact it claims to be the first company to have done so.

The prices are surprisingly competitive and the sound quality, in the majority of models, is as good as you would expect from such a manufacturer.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009