Any regular film buffs around?

TopCat® 23:34 PM 31 Aug 11
Answered

If so, then there are some cheap cinema deals to be had here plus a few other goodies. TC.

Forum Editor 23:44 PM 31 Aug 11

Some nice little deals there TC, many thanks.

Aitchbee 11:58 AM 02 Sep 11
Answer

Thanks TopCat for that savings advice.I get videos from charity shops - usually 10 for a quid! My last cinema experience cost £6.80 per ticket about a month ago.I went along with my girl-friend.I can't even remember the name of the movie.Today's films are rubbish, with one or two exceptons.

TopCat® 19:48 PM 21 Sep 11

There's some more goodies to be found herewhich include some free John le Carré audio-book downloads over a listed timescale. "Tinker Tailor, Soldier Spy" for instance is available to the 23rd September. You need to setup a free account and then follow the instructions given for free downloading. Happy listening ! TC.

Forum Editor 22:51 PM 21 Sep 11

Thank you TC, that's a nice little heads up - I'll be downloading for use in the car.

birdface 11:17 AM 22 Sep 11

TopCat®

Like the free Free Sky Sports weekend.

I am with Virginmedia so qualify.

Is it just a matter of switching on to sky sports and you get the sport or do you have to sign up somewhere for it.

Nice find by the way.

TopCat® 12:02 PM 23 Sep 11

Sorry, buteman, but I am not sure on this. I would hope it just meant switching to Sky Sports and that's it. I hope that is the case for everyone who qualify. TC.

TopCat® 12:06 PM 23 Sep 11

I've just re-read the MSE article which states: How: From 6am Sat 25 Sept - 6am Mon 26 Sept, simply tune in to Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 or Sky Sports News (HD or normal) and watch away." TC.

birdface 13:51 PM 23 Sep 11

Ok Thanks TopCat® I thought maybe it would be that.

Will give it a try tomorrow and see how I get on.

birdface 08:59 AM 24 Sep 11

TopCat®

Many thanks Just switched the TV on and getting all of the sports channels mentioned.

My Daughter has already used the cheap Cinema tickets on your first post So thank you for all of the good information.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Google's new logo was redesigned

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites