any one got the panasonic phone/camera

Newuser378 16:13 10 Feb 03

the mobile phone shops say that the datacables and Irda to USB devices clash with the panasonic software for downloading photos from the camera to the pc and advised us to email photos to the pc.

[tried 3 different mobile phone store chains for advice]

has anyone found a datacable or usb to irda device that works with this all sinmg and dancing mobile phone.

panasonic have not replied to an email and their web does not indicate the problem
dh

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:41 10 Feb 03

A friend of mine in the States has a Panasonic camera phone, I think the 87 and he can download the pics to her computer. However the quality is so triple naff and laughable, I don't think you will be missing anything.

I'll email her and try to get some more info although I have a feeling that she swapped the phone for a non-camera one due to its dire photo quality (like all phones, to be fair).

G

Newuser378 17:45 10 Feb 03

gandalf

thankyou for the reply,the gd87 is the same model
i will wait for your reply from the us, any uk readers reading this got the answer

ams4127 20:02 11 Feb 03

Ah, Panasonic!

I had one of their TVs once.

It blew up....literally!

I took it back to the shop in several boxes. The looks on the faces of the staff will remain with me forever!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…