Any info on Komplett.co.uk

Wuggy 09:41 20 Jun 05

I intend buying a new PC within the next couple of weeks and have been checking various web sites.
Komplett are offering basic PC's which can be customised to suit your requirements. All the various components on offer are top name branded and their prices compare extremely favourably with all other suppliers. Has anyone had any previous dealings with this company especially in relation to complete PC systems. I don't want to miss out on what appears to be a first class deal but neither do I want to jump in with both feet. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Rigga 12:07 20 Jun 05

I've purchased components (HDD and CD-writer) from them before with no trouble, and first class sales service.

I haven't purchased a complete system from them though.

Also non of the products I purchased have had problems so cannot comment on their after sales service.

But as I've had no problems, I would definitely buy from them again.

HTH. R.

Stuartli 14:19 20 Jun 05

The company has been in existance for several years and had a reputation of supplying products at remarkably low prices - similar to e-Buyer's reputation these days.

Joe R 14:46 20 Jun 05

Wuggy,

I have been using this company's products for many years now, and at the start, (circa 2000) the after sales service could have been better, but since then they have revamped the full operation, and have a well deserved reputation, as one of the better companies online.

Oh, and their prices are very competitive too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…