ANY ALTERNATIVES TO IILYAMA Prolite E431S TFT ??

Ben_uk 02:57 29 May 04

As a long wait for the E431S 17" TFT monitor is very likely, (and I need one yesterday!), has anyone found a good alternative. My checks have shown that an ACER 17" TFT (AL1721MS)from Savastore.com has a virtually identical spec, for £274.95 INC.VAT, and I'm very tempted to buy now as there are plenty in stock. Has anyone any views in respect of ACER TFT.s and also Savastore.s service. Any relevant advice welcome.

Rayuk 11:59 29 May 04

click here

They are showing beige as available albeit at £346

ch0pper 20:29 29 May 04

to this superb TFT screen.

It is absolutely stunning!

Try Delta PC, they had both silver and beige in stock and though they'd get black within 7 days.

Sion 23:01 29 May 04

I nearly bought myself this model a few months back, but decided against it, due to the fact i couldn't afford it ! a worth reason i believe. But all the reviews I read on this model are good, and a mate of mine has bought one (albeit, the 1710s model, only diference being no DVI connector) and he loves it. No ghosting, great colours etc. And its a good price

1710B
click here

1710S
click here

both these models have exactly the same screen, only difference is the 1710B has both analog and DVI connector, the 1710s has only analog.

accord 09:31 30 May 04

LG1710S

I bought this one on impulse at Comet the other Bank Holiday. I was, yes was, looking at The iiyama but in the end went for the LG.

I have had no problems with it, the picture is superb, no dead pixels, and cant see any difference from my old iiyama BX3814UT 15".

g0nvs 16:42 31 May 04

I have a LG 1710B. A superb monitor and great to look at even when it's switched off !!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…