Anti-Virus Reviews on website

donki 12:48 27 Apr 07

Just wondering if there will be a round up and comparison of all the various programs once all the reviews are completed?

spuds 13:28 27 Apr 07

Perhaps I am missing the point!.

What various program's reviews and what completion?.

donki 13:45 27 Apr 07

On the review section of the main site they are reviewing anti virus programs, which is really good. Just wonderen if they would do liek a summary with an overall winner? As Im thinking of purchasing full program instead of using the free ones.

Managing ed 14:23 27 Apr 07

We're just collecting all the results now, and making sure our figures stack up. There will be a definitive round-up online in the next fortnight or so. In the meantime we'll be posting a couple more antivirus product reviews this afternoon, so there'll be an in-depth review of the latest iterations of all the major players. We're also planning an antivirus superguide in our July 07 print issue, which will be on sale 17 May.

To view all the latest PC security news and reviews, click here

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Egan
Managing editor
PC Advisor

donki 14:41 27 Apr 07

Thanks very much Matt I like what uve been doing with the photo printers and digi cameras. I bought a Cannon printer off the back of the review. The reviews are short and to the point, tells me all i need to know.

Thanks

Keep up the good work :P

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017