Another problem with Ebuyer

Tycho 18:55 07 Sep 05

A few weeks ago I chose this computer (bother. Can't include the link. Discontinued) as the one which would suit my purposes. I tried to find out what they include as a means of reinstalling the OS should this become necessary but they replied saying that they give no presales advice other than that included on their web site. They advised me to look on the manufacturers site. Nothing there so I emailed Acer who didn't reply.

I suppose that it is all a bit irrelevant now but I would have thought that the request wqs for information on what they are selling rather than advice.

Ho hum...

Start looking again but not Ebuyer.

T

I asked Ebuyer about an included stand for a scanner and got the same reply as yours. Checked the Canon website and then ordered through ebuyer. scanner was brilliant and arrived before date expected, so worth buying (miles cheaper than elsewhere) but very frustrating when the question was "Is this included?" and they couldn't respond ! (answer incidentally was "Yes!")

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…