Another pc retailer gone

Starfox 21:54 20 Nov 05

Just found this click here

Don't suppose most people have heard of them but I have bought lots of items from them over the years.As well as having several shops they ran a type of membership club where you paid an annual subscription and received gifts and catalogues to buy anything from pc games to hardware.

They also sold pc's under the Maxx P C brand.Shame really but that's the way it's going these days!

spuds 23:01 20 Nov 05

Wondered why very little advertising was appearing from this company.Now we Know.

mole44 17:02 21 Nov 05

sad to see another go,they go back to my amiga days and even when i had the spectrum.

ade.h 17:19 21 Nov 05

click here

Excite has described itself as a customer-service-led alternative to industry behemoths like Ebuyer and Dabs. It launched in February, but has had a mention in Personal Computer World this month.

Though, as PCW pointed out in its news story, while there are seven staff and 30 orders a day, it's quite easy. If it grows rapidly and starts getting hundreds or even thousands of orders per day, Excite might find that it's a lot harder.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…