Another Fine Mesh Mess

JNOLAND 11:21 21 Feb 05

Spent almost 1,900 on a 64 3500+ from Mesh because the advertising looked so good and the calls got through when asking questions. It’s been more then three weeks now since it was delivered and still not working, and no one out to pick it up. They won't even call me back and have been lied to 6 times now.
Makes me wonder if Mesh are using seconds in hardware, and/or poor installation. Also weather the over the phone technical support is under qualified and the service support is unconcerned. There are five problems are with the system that has not worked from day one. Keyboard; mouse;CD/DVD; Speakers; system freezing; and an anti virus update warning each tome it reboots even though I re-install it each time. I have been told it is something simple like a Bios update to the Video card. Why would they ship out something to a customer with this update needed? They promised to send out all the software so I could reinstall it but that has never arrived no matter how many times I called. I have lost faith in them and do not wish to be victimized any longer.
Wish I found this sight two months ago.
Would it help if we got together on this? We could share information from as many sights into one channel to better salve the current problem and to help prevent it in the future.
Maybe design a check list of where to go, what to do, who to talk to, and form penalties.
Any Suggestions. Davey hasn't helped and has lied too.
J. Noland

MESH Support 12:43 21 Feb 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…