Another Amazon - market place qury- contacting the seller

SparkyJack 12:29 PM 31 Jul 12

Having contacted the seller through the Amazon route with regard an item that appeared to be faulty several times the seller ultimately agreed a swap, and to return the said item.

The system appeared to work well - Amazon sending me confirmation of the mails I sent and the seller responding- Until that is the item was despatched to the seller.

I sent it registered parcel on the 21st and emailed through the system that this is had been done.

No acknowledgement

I Emailed again asking for news on 29th no acknowledgement either from Seller or Amazon, Have just repeated the exercise- and so far not auto response from Amazon,.

So it would seem I may have to contact Amazon direct - but how? Looking on the website there appears to be no access to Amazon themselves through this part of the system.

Any advise please

spuds 16:37 PM 31 Jul 12

You could try using the Amazon Homepage 'HELP' link. That will bring you to 'Welcome to Amazon.co.uk Help - Then use 'Contact Us' link. Sign-in or skip on that page, which should bring you to 'E-mail' 'Phone''Chat', and go from there.

SparkyJack 17:14 PM 31 Jul 12

Thank you Spuds Just got back from attending to one of my flock. Followed your advise

Found live Chat All in hand now - I hope.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: We're just hours away from the OnePlus 2 l2…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Motoman robots: from killing The Terminator to samurai swordmanship

Why Apple's being criticised for everything, even the good things