Amtrack

blad1 09:18 19 Apr 07

Hi,

Just wanted some advice. I ordered a PC from Mesh which was due to arrive Tuesday. I receiverd an email teling me it was delayed and it was picked up by Amtrack the following evening. It went out with the driver yesterday but they didn't deliver. I believe if they can't deliver the first day, they immediately deliver the next? I'm checking on Amtracks tracking website now and it still says held at depot. I've tried to contact them to see if I can pick it up myself, both today and yesterday, but all I get is an automated machine telling me they can't predict delivery times. Does anyone know a central office number or email I can contact them by? My local depot is Brighton, though I believe it's actally buing held in Crawley? Confused!

moorie- 09:42 19 Apr 07

hi hopefully this is it
Amtrak Express Parcels Company House Tower Hill Bristol BS2 0AZ Tel: 08705 456 456

moorie- 09:43 19 Apr 07

this is the bristol branch,you may need the consignment number from mesh
click here

moorie- 09:46 19 Apr 07

sorry crawley
click here=

blad1 10:47 19 Apr 07

Ah, thanks a lot- I'll give that a go. The number I get from their website is totally different.

MESH Support 09:04 20 Apr 07
  ladbroke 18:02 09 May 07

I am at home waiting for Amtrak to show up - just gone 6 and guess what, no one has turned up. as i have taken the day off to take delivery, and not left the house all day, i'm not very happy. The phone number for the local depot is nothing but a recorded message, the website says my PC is in the depot while Mesh says it has been scanned by a driver, and i can;t get through to a real person anywhere.

This reminds me of the hassle last time i bought a mesh PC 5 years ago - was the same story then. I like Mesh PCs and thought i couldnt possibly have the same bad experience twice, but guess what...

Colin 20:49 09 May 07

DABS have started using Amtrak now. Parcel Force were fantastic compared to Amtrak as they always delivered between 1:30 and 2 in the afternoon like clockwork. Deliveries take at least a day longer. When tracking the delivery on the Amtrak website there is at least one "Failed to deliver" note. We can't be hard to find as we're on a business park with parcel delivery vans from every company you can think of coming and going. I guess they may be giving the driver too many deliveries for his hours.

MESH Support 11:11 10 May 07
  961 19:26 18 Dec 07

Is Amtrack a franchise organisation in UK?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant