Amkells.co.uk

interzone55 11:49 19 Jan 06

click here

Anyone bought anything from these people?

Are they in any way affiliated with Amazon, because their site looks distinctly familiar.

Skyver 12:02 19 Jan 06

Can't find a telephone number or address anywhere on the site..proceed with extreme caution...

spuds 12:36 19 Jan 06

As previously mentioned, the contact procedure seems to be very limited and vague. On the site there is a mention of Amkells.co.uk. Ltd, but on checking with company records, it would appear that the only Amkells are Amkells Ltd, Moulsham Court, 39 Moulsham Street,Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 OHY. Company was registered on 07/02/2005, showing as Nature of Business: None Supplied.

interzone55 14:13 19 Jan 06

Thanks for that

I wanted a PSP case and everyone seems to be out of stock except them, I'll wait until Amazon have got it

Alan

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:18 19 Jan 06

If you read the advert carefully the £150 is only a deposit. You have to pay the remainder when and if the item is in stock. A good examp-le of advertising that is somewhat dubious.

G

smerritt 21:05 21 Jan 06

Do not order from these people, they do not respond to queries advertise as available then you have to wait long periods of time to receive then refuse returns using auto email in breach of Distance Selling Regs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant