Amazon UK - returns?

georgemac 07:46 27 Aug 04

Has anyone ever returned an item to Amazon or managed to contact customer services?

I have just found a UK address on their website that you have to post the item to.

Anyone ever used this?

flu 16:57 27 Aug 04

Yes, I managed to return a faulty USB flash disk following the instructions on the product return slip included with your purchase. I think you have to choose which option you want, either to get a refund or replace the product. Everything went smoothly with a new one sent within a week. The address to return item to should be in return slip.

georgemac 17:16 27 Aug 04

I either never got a return slip or more likely I cannot remember where I have put it!

Belatucadrus 18:12 27 Aug 04

Never had any problems returning goods to, or getting a response from Amazon, UK or US.

Alan Ryan 19:04 27 Aug 04

I've only had reason to return one item during the last couple of years and found them prompt and helpful in sorting out a refund or exchange.
I think this might still be their freephone number for Customer Services: 0800 279 6620

Andybear 19:38 27 Aug 04

I had to return a video to Amazon a couple of years ago. I rang Directory Enquiries and got their number. I rang them, explained the situation and they gave me a Freepost address to send the video back to and I had a refund within a few days of returning it. I don't have the number now though.

Southernboy 20:20 27 Aug 04

is on the back of the Invoice.

I bought something from them and then changed my mind and returned it within the specified timescale. I received a refund by return, so no complaints.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…