Amazon super saver delivery

VNAM75 23:53 05 Mar 08

I want to purchase some sports equipment from the amazon website (total £70) but the products are supplied from 2 separate shops.

Would this qualify for super saver delivery? It states that orders over £15 does but I'm not sure if this refers only to products supplied direct by amazon.

Acx 00:51 06 Mar 08

I don't think your sports equipment will, like you I believe its only only products supplied direct by Amazon.

I do know that when you get to the Check-Out (or view my cart) it usually tells you which goods do qualify for Super Saver Delivery.

Kemistri 01:56 06 Mar 08

When you click on a seller's name, its page should either state its shipping rates (eg. click here) or link to the default Marketplace rates, which are here: click here

It's not as user friendly as it should be and it can be difficult to find the right link to the right bit of info for a particular seller or product.

VNAM75 11:34 06 Mar 08

Thanks. It is a bit confusing. It says £5.95 per item and £2 per shipment. I assume its £5.95 (I'm ordering a tennis racket)

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…