Amazon - Is this a record?

ianeon 22:48 02 Apr 04

I ordered some discs from Amazon on 29th December 2003 - Delay after delay - latest estimate of delivery is week commencing 10th May 2004 - Should I leave the order( just out of curiosity )and see when they finally arrive - I may end up in the Guinness Book of Records !!!!!

spuds 23:32 02 Apr 04

No it's not a record [excuse the pun], I ordered some cd's from 101cd last September, and the tracking still shows that they are waiting for stock supplies.

esbe 12:25 03 Apr 04

Hi, sorry spuds to knock you off the No.1 spot, but I also ordered a cd from 101CD on 5 May 2003,and like your order, its still on order with the suppliers! Hey Ho. Any More?
cheers.

Patr100 13:54 03 Apr 04

I think this is similar to ordering an out of print book. It can be many months or even years before a reprint (or re-pressing for a CD) if it occurs and so you can be on a very open ended waiting list. In the mean time if you spot a second hand copy you can nab it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…